Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kiloline 3-in-1 Portable Hair Straightener Flat Iron / Crimping Iron / Curling Iron With Comb REVIEW


Hello readers! ^_^ I was contacted by Kiloline to review one of their products. I would like to think Kiloline for allowing me to review this item!


 I've never own a 3 in 1 hair tool item in my life. So, this was my first time ever trying one.




Technology Description:
LED Display
Colors: White / Red
Plywood material:Ceramic Coated Plate
Power Cord:2M
Dual Voltage:110-240V 50/60Hz for world-wide use
Power:35W
Adjustable temperature: from 280 - 400°F
360° swivel cord







Once I opened the box, I was expecting a red hair tool and not a pink one. I am not complaining, since I think it looks super cute in pink. And pink is one of my favorite colors ever!



The hair tool comes with a free hair clip and a store bag. I wish they provided more than one hair clip though.




I have to say this is a very awesome 3 in 1 hair tool. I am able to curl my hair with the curling iron, use the flat iron for straightening my hair, add crimples ,or I could use the hot brush to straighten my hair. And I don't have to worry about plugging in multiple different styling tools to do that.

The temperature is adjustable. I can heat it up anywhere from between 280 degrees to 400 degrees. It takes about half an hour before it automatically shuts off. The nylon bristles are comfortable, when I am styling my hair. The ceramic coated plate helps protect my hair from getting damaged.

This is item is a must buy!

You can buy this item HERE






Thanks for checking out my latest post. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment