Thursday, March 26, 2015

Unicorn Rainbow Print Sweatshirt Review



HELLO! ^_^ I was contacted by a representative at Romwe.com to pick out an item to review free of charge. I have very eccentric fashion choices, and I picked out a Unicorn Rainbow long-sleeved top. The item is a One Size fit all. I am about 5'8 and 135 pounds and this shirt fits me perfects. I love the extremely bright colors against the black. This shirt makes a very bold statement. It does read, "GO TO HELL" at the bottom of the shirt. I didn't want to post the words because I didn't want any of my readers to get offended by that phrase. ^_^ 

I have tried washing and drying this item and it didn't shirnk at all. It is made out of great material. Romwe.com has many unique, eccentric and fun items to choose from.


YOU CAN BUY THIS SHIRT BY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. It's a fun top.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, what a fun shirt. It looks like something that you'd find at a Hot Topic store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely top and my best friend would love it.

    ReplyDelete