Saturday, December 6, 2014

INSTANATURAL Argan Oil Hair Mask Review


  • PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Our Argan Oil Hair Mask contains a superior collection of high-quality natural and organic ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more - that work together to moisturize and nurture hair.

  • REPAIRS DAMAGED HAIR: This deep conditioning treatment permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration. Limp and lifeless hair can be transformed in as little as 15 minutes.

  • GET SOFT & SHINY STRANDS: Our complex formula is designed to restore health to damaged strands to enhance texture and shine. The result? Softer, shinier, more manageable hair.

  • STRENGTHENS & PROTECTS HAIR: This nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. Obtain healthy, youthful hair, even with blow drying, straightening and curling.

  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.


MY REVIEW:

I received the Argan Oil Hair Mask for review from Instanatural for free of charge. The current price of this product is $17.95. I've been using this product for about two weeks and I have seen great results. I have to say I absolutely love the smell to this product. It smells so yummy. It has a vanilla/tangy smell The cold weather usually ruins my hair and makes it feel dull and lifeless. 

I would shampoo my hair first, and then massage this product into my hair. I would leave the product in my hair for 15 minutes, and then wash it out.

Every since I use this product my hair looks much more silky, shiny, and much more alive.

I absolutely love that this product is also not tested on animals and doesn't include any animal product whatsoever. I love the fact that the products are all natural and doesn't include any unknown chemicals.

If you are interested in buying this products, you can find it HERE
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake