Thursday, October 30, 2014

Display Bag Review


I was sent a display bag to review free of charge. You can find this bag HERE.



  • The display bags are manufactured in the USA, and the bags include a patent pending Display Sheet to help you locate the contents of the bags easily.

  • Below is how the bag works:
  • Can't you imagine, all of those items just falling out, and breaking your precious highly quality beauty products? I can.

  • Size: The size was quite average. It was able to hold smaller items,such as; lipsticks, mascaras, nail polishs, nail files, smaller lotions, etc.
  • Price: I believe $11.99 is too high of a price for this product. I can buy a better product for half that price. A normal individual would not pay that much for this product. They can easily go to a Family Dollar store, and get one for less than half the price.
  • Color: Navy blue is a rather masculine color for a makeup bag. There should be more choices, rather than just that color. They should have the colors:Red.Green, Pink, Yellow, Orange, and possibly some sort of design. A bags' color is a very important thing, if you are going to make a purchase for any item.
  Design: I am not happy with the design. The product is very cheaply made. The material feels like the upper portion of an umbrella. Please change the material, it feels so cheap! I think a furry plush material would be a lot better and super cute! And I hate how the bag is cut open, thats a great way for all of your items to spill all over the floor. There's nothing wrong with sticking to a simple design.
  •  
  • Overall, I do not see any other uses for this bag. I can't imagine myself even purchasing an item like this. The size is average, the price is high, the color is bland, and the design is quite messy.

I do appreciate this company sending me the bag to test out, but I advise you that not many people will buy this product. You need to start again from the drawing board, and come out with a better idea for a bag. This concept does not work for me. 

If you are interested in these Display bags, you can find them on this site: http://www.displaycorp.us/default.asp


Thanks for reading!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake