Friday, September 19, 2014

Etosell Clothing Review

Etosell is a clothing shop on Amazon.com Etosell mainly specializes in women clothing and swimwear. They offer excellent after sales service, competitive prices, and fast shipping. They believe that their customers satisfaction is their responsibility.


I ordered this item on September 4, 2014, and received it on September 18, 2014. I considered this very fast shipping for an item that came from China!



R I P Diet All Over Print Cupcake Top


Length: 63cm/24.810"
Bust: 104cm/40.84"
Shoulder: 40cm/15.75"
Sleeve: 58cm/22.83"
Weight: approx 240g
I



I've seen this top on many different stores through out the internet. It was always super pricey. I saw it on Etosell's store on Amazon.com for $11.38 with free shipping. That's more than half the price on other shops and websites. I do not consider this top to be a sweater or sweatshirt at all. It is more of a cotton fiber blend and nothing like the material of a sweatshirt.
This top fits a medium woman. If you are a US size 8 or UK size this should fit you fine. 

You have to watch out for the shirts arm length though. I do have longer arms, and it fits above my wrists, so it doesn't go all the way down. For example: If I am wearing a watch it would fit around 2 inches above the watch. I have seen many reviews for this top, where people would either roll up the arms of the top, or wear a cardigan/hoodie/coat over top. I am 5'8 and 125 pounds. The top fits down to my waist. The shoulder length was fine for me. 




                                                       
The colors of the top are very beautiful and vibrant. The front of the shirt reads "R.I,P. DIET" in capitalized letters.






The top was attached with the companies brand named "Goth loli" I actually never heard of that brand name in my life. I tried to search for it, and came up with nothing.




On the other side of the tag, reads the washing/drying instruction for this clothing item. Do not bleach. Hand wash cold. Medium iron. Wash at 30 degree C.


You can check out more of Etosell's clothing items HERE

If you haven't already subscribed to my page, please do! <3 Thanks so much for reading! Sayonara! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Nice jumper *_* Your blog is very lovely and interesting! I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I joined your blog. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love that sweater! The cupcakes look so much like florals at first, haha.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete